Monday, September 22, 2008

Nurse Daddy!

Well things got worse after my last post. I began throwing up at 1:30am on Sunday, so for awhile poor Jake had both of us throwing up at the same time. If it wasn't for "daddy" I don't know what we would've done. Thankfully he was around this weekend to nurse the patients; he got to do many, many, many loads of laundry, run out for pedialyte, tea, and new movies, "clean-up isle Ethan", etc. etc.

The good news I am much, much better other than being exhausted so I am able to take care of Ethan by myself today. The bad news, Ethan is still throwing up and really sick now 74 hours into this crap! He still wants to eat, and I've had to hide all the boxes of cereal and grapes because that is what he wants but he can't even keep clear liquids down. I've placed a call into the pediatrician, now I'm just waiting for them to call back to see if we need to bring him in or continue to ride this out.

We've watched a lot of videos in the last few days. Ethan now sings along to the Veggie Tales theme song! You can't tell from the pic, but he is wearing his new favorite jammies "Lightning McQueen" that daddy bought him. Pray he is better soon...

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

poor little guy! I hope everyone is feeling better by now!!