Tuesday, September 16, 2008
1-0 (Ethan One, Mommy Zero)
Jake and I are in an adult Sunday School class at church called "time out". The class is for parents with young children, currently we are reading a book called "Home Improvement" that talks about discipline. Sunday we talked about Chapter 1, getting your children to obey the first time. Well later that same day, I failed the first lesson! Ethan decided to not only stand on the couch, but run across the couch. I asked him to sit down, nope not happening. Then I said to him, "Ethan Jacob I am going to count to three and you need to sit down one, two, three". Of course he did not sit down. I then said "Ethan Jacob" and he followed it with a little attitude and twinkle in his eye "two, three". I must say it was really funny and cute so I couldn't help but laugh....yep, mommy failed that discipline lesson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment