Well another day of "home confinement" as Ethan and I would like to call it. Ethan threw up last night again after Jake got home from work. He did however sleep from 9pm until 5:30am. When he got up he had a few sips of pedialyte and then went back to sleep until 7:30am. At which time he said to me "ice cream, bowl" and took me to the freezer. After much "arguing" he settled for some more pedialyte and two teaspoons of Jell-o. Then got down from his chair and went to the freezer to knock on the door. (I have been trying to teach him that it is polite to knock before entering...aka the bathroom, not the freezer but hey it is worth a try!) I'm now sneeking around to eat since I can't eat anything in front of him without a fight...we literally have cereal in the laundry room! Maybe tomorrow we will be able to adventure from the house (I'm hoping for at least a trip to the mailbox).
P.S. Not a great picture, but he was "texting" on my phone while watching Curious George! O' how we are missing our friends and contact with the outside world.
No comments:
Post a Comment