Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rise and Shine!

Ethan woke up at 6:30am today. Jake got him and brought him into bed with us, he snuggled right in with me. Hooray, he's going to go back to sleep! Nice dream, mama! After about 10 minutes he sat up said "hi da", gave Jake a pat, and climbed out of bed. He then ran over to the light switch and ON it went! I guess it was time for us to get up.

Ethan wants cereal for breakfast these days, but it has to be a combination of Kix and Shredded Wheat. (He tried to eat his cereal with an oven mit on, but quickly found out it didn't work so well.) I poured myself a bowl of Kix and he got quite upset with me and promptly added 5 pieces of Shredded Wheat. Interesting combination, but I must admit it wasn't bad!

I wonder what the rest of the day will bring?!

2 comments:

Faye said...

kix and shredded wheat without milk... Do you suppose Ethan is destine for a career in the culinary arts??? He loves the pots, pans and cooking... and he's already starting creating his own **Special** recipes... Good Choice E... everyone has to eat!!!
Love -- Grandma Conway

Caitlin said...

This picture is adorable! He has such huge blue eyes! What a sweetie.