Friday, September 12, 2008

Cars and Trucks, Oh My!


Ethan is totally obsessed these days with any motor vehicle. He LOVES matchbox cars and believes all of them belong on the kitchen table. His babysitter put them away Tuesday night after he went to bed and within 5 minutes of being up on Wednesday morning they were all back on the table! "Vroom, vroom", "whoa" and "two, three" are common sounds coming from the kitchen (he for some reason always forgets that "one" comes before "two").

He is quick to point out every truck that we see when in the car and after every semi goes by he follows it with a "oosh".

Yesterday I put Ethan in the drivers seat to play while I re-installed his car seat. He reached up adjusted the rear view mirror, attempted to put his seat belt on, and then said to me "keys". Wow, he doesn't miss a thing!

2 comments:

Faye said...

LOL.. Mom better hid her keys or one day Eathan and the vehicle will be missing!

Love the idea of the blog! Can't wait to see you all very soon!

Grandma Conway

Unknown said...

E is probably the smartest child I have ever met. The fact that he picks up on everything like a little sponge does not surprise me. I miss you all so, so much! I await new posts!

with love, Nikole