Saturday, September 20, 2008
Germs, germs go away! (Ethan's bad day....)
Ethan woke up yesterday morning and threw up in the middle of breakfast. He has done this before first thing in the morning, so I wasn't overly alarmed. After that he acted like his normal self so I figured it was a fluke and we went to take Visken to the vet for his rabies vaccination. Nope, not a fluke he threw up in the waiting room at the vet's office. Then when we got home he was sick all day....oddly enough though he was his usual self except for the vomiting. He turned himself so he could still see Curious George while getting sick! In the middle of the day he came into the bathroom with me (so I could shower puke off myself) and opened the shower door, he was trying to lean in to fill a cup up with water and of course fell. I was done so got out of the shower...he came over to me and in the middle of his tears said "help, please" and when I asked him what was wrong he held up his leg. He got a nasty bruise on his lower leg, but a kiss and some ice and it was long forgotten. He woke up twice during the night and was so sweet at 2:30am after he got sick he said "hi dad, hi da" happy as can be. He has made it 7 hours now without getting sick and has been STARVING and playful! I'm hopeful those nasty germs have moved on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment