We survived he week. Yes, literally survived! It was one of "those" weeks and I am thanking God that Ethan is in one piece and didn't end up in the ER or DCF custody and that everything is a-okay with me and the baby.
I have been fighting a head cold all week. This pregnancy and Ethan has left me exhausted most days, but to be sick on top of it was pushing me to the max! I am still blowing my nose and coughing a little, but things are slowly getting better. I am mainly just "blah"! About the only thing you can take while pregnant too is Tylenol (which for me I might as well eat 2 M&Ms and call it good)!
Ethan decided to run a fever Monday evening and off and on Tuesday. He had no other head cold symptoms, but just wasn't "himself" all week. Yesterday, he attempted to see just how far he could push his mommy. We started the day trying to get his haircut, we were unsuccessful (Ethan allowed for one cut to his hair). When we got home he thought it would be fun to climb into the kitchen sink, later stand on top of the end table in the living room, no nap, and ended the day when I caught him putting AAA batteries from the TV remote into his mouth! See what I mean, I'm glad we "survived" the week! Poor Jake had a rough day at work yesterday as well and called to ask if he could stay late, but ended up coming home earlier than he intended to keep his pregnant wife from going off the deep end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment