Good morning all (Happy Black Monday)!
We have a busy day today. Ethan and I are off to MOPS this morning for my monthly leadership team meeting and then this afternoon is our ultrasound! Unfortunately I have been battling a cold for much of the weekend (which is no fun when all you can take is Tylenol), but am feeling a little better today. We had a great weekend despite the fact that I was not feeling well, we went geocaching with friends all day on Saturday, our Gators won, we went to Evan's baptism yesterday (our good friends Megan and Graham's son), and our Vikings won!
Funny Ethan story that just happened...(our pediatrician has us brushing his teeth with just water), so a few minutes ago I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth which is when he brushes his in the morning. He watched me put toothpaste on my brush and asked for "soap". And every time I would rinse, he would again ask for "soap" on his brush.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment