We spent the morning walking along the beach picking up sea shells and digging in the sand. Ethan is totally into digging in any form of dirt these days so he was in heaven in the world's largest sand box. He felt the need to lick the sand on a number of occasions, not sure what that was all about. The afternoon (nap time) was spent watching the Gators cream Kentucky...Go Gators! Then it was back outside to the super awesome kiddy pool. Our hotel has a fairly large pool that is 1/2-1 foot deep with all kinds of cool fountains and sprinklers. In a way I wished we could stay here longer, it is so peaceful and gorgeous, but I am more than ready to be home. I am exhausted and looking forward to sleeping in my own bed...and I truly can't wait to be back in a routine again. Hopefully someday we will be able to come back to Pensacola Beach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment