Yup, we spent some time geocaching today. The coolest place we visited on our hunt was Frontenac State Park. I must say it was really crazy that Jake and I lived so close to there most of our lives, but yet never visited this gorgeous state park. Don't you just love that view of the Mississippi River in the background? I hope someday we get to come back to hike the trails.
The highlight of the day though was visiting Ethan's first nanny, Caitlin, who is now living in Rochester and attending nursing school. We so enjoyed seeing her and Ethan loved playing with her pumpkin and gourds! We are so blessed to have her part of our family! We miss you, Caitlin...you are welcome in our home anytime!!
1 comment:
it was so great to see you guys! I hope your trip home went/is going well!
hope to see you again soon!
Post a Comment