Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gym

Well 4 weeks ago I headed back to the gym. As most of you know I do personal training and have for 4 years. I have been blessed with awesome, awesome trainers that have truly changed my life. I am no athlete by any means, but I have learned a tremendous amount about my body, staying healthy, and staying motivated (which is always a struggle for me). I had Eric for 2 years and Carlos for a year. Carlos left the gym shortly after I had Grant, but before he left he got me transferred over to Rod. We have hit it off right away and have been meeting once a week for the last 4 weeks.

Today I felt totally not motivated to go to the gym, but knew I had personal training so I dragged my butt there anyway. Once I was there I was sharing with Rod about how tight all my muscles in my body felt and how I was under motivated. Well we spent a little time stretching and then did some kick boxing, ahhh it was so therapeutic! I am so glad I went and have a much better attitude (and when I stepped on the scale I had lost 2.5 pounds)!

The gym is my therapy and in my book worth the thousands of dollars we have spent! My many thanks always to the greatest trainers in the world!

No comments: