I am now 33 weeks pregnant! Wow, where did that time go? I had my latest appointment on Monday. My blood pressure was a little high, but I had carried Ethan in all the way from the parking lot so they weren't too concerned. She said I need to monitor it and if I start having headaches or any other symptoms of pre-eclampsia that I need to call right away. I hadn't gained as much weight as I thought, but I had walked quite a bit on our trip so I think that had something to do with it. All in all a good appointment, both baby and I are healthy which is a true blessing. I'm looking forward to meeting this little one (as I am starting to get tired of being pregnant)!!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Baby Update
I am now 33 weeks pregnant! Wow, where did that time go? I had my latest appointment on Monday. My blood pressure was a little high, but I had carried Ethan in all the way from the parking lot so they weren't too concerned. She said I need to monitor it and if I start having headaches or any other symptoms of pre-eclampsia that I need to call right away. I hadn't gained as much weight as I thought, but I had walked quite a bit on our trip so I think that had something to do with it. All in all a good appointment, both baby and I are healthy which is a true blessing. I'm looking forward to meeting this little one (as I am starting to get tired of being pregnant)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment