Thursday, March 19, 2009

5 weeks and counting....

Well I am now 35 weeks, so 5 weeks to go! I have now stopped personal training and have been spending some time on the elliptical and my new favorite swimming! I really missed my time with Carlos (my trainer) this week though, as personal training has been good for many things keeping me in shape, keeping me motivated, a stress relief, and a mental therapy session! Overall I am feeling pretty good, for being at the end of my pregnancy. I get tired very easy, but overall I can't complain too much.

I had a dr. appt on Tuesday (that they were over an hour late for). All looks good with me and baby. I'm weighing 10 pounds less than I did at this point when I was pregnant with Ethan. My blood pressure and the baby's heart rate were both good. She wasn't entirely sure the baby was in a head down position, but I have an ultrasound on April 2nd so it will be confirmed at that point. My ultrasound on the 2nd will also determine whether or not the dilated kidney found at 20 weeks has resolved itself. If it hasn't we should know a little more about the next step. Say some extra prayers!

No comments: