I have been doing some volunteer teaching at our local Red Cross, last night I taught first aid and after class I decided to stop at Bentos on the way home for dinner (Chinese/Thai/Japanese type food). When I got home and sat down to eat Ethan saw that I had noodles ("spaghetti") under my red curry beef. I told him several times that it was really spicy and he wouldn't want it, and finally I gave up and decided to let him try for himself. At first it was "m-m-m-m", then when the burning started to take place he stuck out his tongue and was trying to wipe it off...."ooo, ooo, ooo" and lots of whimpering. But then he went over to the wall and started to lick it! Needless to say Ethan wasn't a fan of the red curry beef!
Another funny story...Ethan refused to wear pajamas last night to bed and when we tried to put them on him he took them and tried to hide them under the couch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment