Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Foam Pit...


We took the cushions off the couch over the weekend to vacuum under there. Ethan thought "what a fantastic idea for a foam pit", ever since he has been happily bouncing and playing on the couch cushions. (He goes to a gym in town on Friday mornings for a tumbling type program and they have foam pits there which he has absolutely no fear of and happily dives in.) Who needs toys anyway?

As you notice from the picture Ethan is not wearing any pants. He has also discovered that he can take his pants off by himself (still working on the shirt). He is happiest lately when he is running around the house in just a diaper. I did catch him the other night running around without a diaper, thankfully that wasn't disastrous but I know our day is coming.

His vocabulary gets better everyday, although I feel as if we still have a ways to go. I asked him today what a lion says and he responded with "roar"! I also caught him today actually trying to "read" a book. One of these days he will be jabbering up a storm!

1 comment:

Faye said...

Ethan -- the foam pit looks like "fun"! you'd better watch out though cause your mom might find the "duct tape" and keep those pants on you for a long, long time!!!

See you soon! Love - Grandma Conway