Friday, November 14, 2008

Misc. Ramblings and Stories from the Week...

All in all we had a pretty good week in the Tillmann house. Jake had off on Tuesday in honor of Veteran's Day so he took Ethan to Orlando to have lunch with Aunt Lisa. I on the other hand spent the day cleaning in the "pit" aka office, which will soon be Ethan's new bedroom. I got a lot done, but unfortunately still have a lot left to do. Wednesday our wonderful babysitter, Jennifer, came to spend the day with E and I got to enjoy a workout with my trainer followed by my first mommy to be massage. The bummer of the week however is that I have been suffering from bad sciatic nerve pain! No fun at all!

Funny/Amusing Ethan stories of the week...

1. The other day I was in his bedroom emptying the diaper Genie and I hear water running in the half bath. I was alarmed since it was just us in the house and Ethan can't reach the faucet...I walk in to find Ethan standing on the waste basket "washing" his hands. I decided it was time to get out the step stool and show him the proper way, before he fell off the waste basket and cracked his head open! He will basically move anything he can to reach what he can't get.

2. Ethan has this bad habit of throwing food when he doesn't want anymore. The other day it happened to be red Jello that went airborne. O' what a mess that was and Visken doesn't like Jello, but at first didn't realize that was what it was until he got a mouthful and then spit it back out adding to the mess!

3. We made a yellow cake with chocolate frosting the other day. We let Ethan have a few bites and he is now in LOVE with "cake". When we stopped at Publix the next day they had cake mixes on sale (buy one get one free), so I decided to pick up a couple. Ethan saw the box and insisted on holding it and did so until we got home when he put it down on the table in front of his booster seat. "Cake, please...cake, please"! I had to open the box and show him that it was a mix, no cake! He didn't believe me grabbed the box and had to look inside for himself, poor Ethan!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Go Gators!!

No comments: