Friday, November 6, 2009

Lemons!




I have been horrible about blogging again. Sorry! I don't even know why, as I love to write. Maybe it is because even though Grant brings us an incredible amount of joy, the first stories I shared here were Ethan stories and I so miss sharing stories of him. I will try once again to get better about sharing things as Grant is beginning to show more of his personality.

One of Ethan's favorite foods was LEMONS! He took after me, because I too love lemons!! While we were out for dinner the other night Jake said, "I wonder if Grant will like lemons as much as his big brother?". Well he gave it a try and the result...he loves lemons as much as his big brother and mom. It took him 3 or 4 attempts before he finally made that "sour face", but even after that he continued to want more!

No comments: