Monday, February 9, 2009
Healthy again?
I finally got a call back Thursday at dinner time from my OB office and she authorized an antibiotic for me, thank God! When I woke up Friday morning, my ear had drained however I was still feeling yucky and in a lot of pain. Ethan and I laid pretty low for the day, not leaving the house. Saturday I was still pretty icky, but really wanted to go out so we did a little geocaching. By late Saturday I knew I was actually on the road to recovery and slept great Saturday night. I had a lot of congestion still yesterday, but finally moving to clear drainage. This is the worst upper respiratory infection I can remember having since I was like 12 years old and got hospitalized for pneumonia. Ugh!!! It just wouldn't go away and I had it all; sore throat, cough, sinus crap, and the worst was my ear. I am super, super, super exhausted and really pray that is won't be like this for the remainder of my pregnancy. I am counting the days until the end of the month when I go to Charleston, SC for a few days with my two wonderful girlfriends for some much needed R&R.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment