Ok, I am so completely over being sick! I have never in my life been as sick as I have been since September (not even when I took care of sick people as my full-time job)! It doesn't matter how many times I wipe down the house, wash my hands, use hand sanitizer, take vitamins, etc. The worst part about being sick is I basically can't take anything other than Tylenol, which is about as helpful to me as 2 M&Ms. I feel as if I should be in isolation until after this baby is born, so don't be offended if you don't see me until April! I missed the gym all last week because Ethan was sick and now it looks as if I will miss this week because I caught the upper respiratory crud that Ethan and Jake had last week.
August: stomach flu hits Jake
September: stomach flu hits Ethan and me
November: colds strike the entire Tillmann house
December: stomach flu AGAIN for me and Jake
January: colds strike first Ethan and Jake...now me....AGAIN!
I'm really not exaggerating how sick we have been, this is honest to God the actual report. Please pray that all of us can be healthy at the same time for longer than a week! I have so much to do before the baby arrives yet and would like to enjoy this pregnancy at some point!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment