Extreme Makeover: Home Edition is coming to Gainesville!! The door knock date is set for December 7th and the big "move that bus" date is schedule for December 14th. MOPS was asked to take part in this incredible event, so several of us will be doing some volunteer work next week to help make a dream come true for a local family (who we will meet for the first time in 5 days)! I am sooo very excited that I was chosen to volunteer. I will be volunteering for one six hour shift on Sunday, December 13th. I may very well be doing something like picking up trash, but I am thrilled beyond words to take part!! This morning Grant and I attended the pep rally, which left me even more inspired!
Eight months ago our lives forever changed in a spilt second, and our community came together to give us "hope"! I continue to be amazed at the outpouring of love and generosity shown to our family, and I am thankful to be able to share some of that with someone else. I am know this will be the BEST ever Extreme Home Makeover!
Welcome to Gainesville CBS, Extreme Home Makeover, and Ty Pennington! The Gator Nation will not disappoint you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment