Extreme Makeover: Home Edition is currently working on a house in Gainesville. They knocked on the Wagstaff family home on Monday while we were in Las Vegas. When I found out who the family was last night, I honestly got chills! Ethan and I had the pleasure of meeting the Wagstaff family two years ago at their business Studio Percussion. They use to have a class one morning called Kids Love Drums where the kids could come in and bang on the drums, listen to music, etc. Ethan and I only were able to go once before they had to cancel the class due to poor attendance. But the day that Ethan and I went, we were the only people there...we were met by Jill and Larissa Jolene, (who had a wonderful time playing with Ethan)! Jill had to leave shortly after we arrived and Tobin came in and hung out and played with Ethan and I. Ethan had just started walking and as everyone remembers was quite the handful! I was so nervous about him "destroying" something, but Tobin looked at me and said "I'm a dad and have boys...he doesn't scare me, let him have fun"! And that Ethan did...he had a blast that day at Studio Percussion playing with the Wagstaff family! I will never forget that day! I am certain Ethan never did! It is totally amazing to me that not only have I met this family before, but that one day in E's short little life they brought him extreme joy!
http://www.arkextremebuild.com/about-the-family.php
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment