I had to write a post to thank all who have delivered a meal to us since April. In all we have had almost 40 meals brought to our house, and countless others who have taken us out for lunch and/or dinner. I can't even begin to put into words how much this has meant to us. Without cooking, cleaning, and grocery shopping we have had time together as a family...to grieve, to find a new "normal", to bond with Grant. A few weeks ago I went to Publix to grocery shop for the first time. I couldn't believe how overwhelming it was (seeing E's favorite shopping carts, walking past the items that I would stop and get for E, etc.), truly every place I go is filled with memories of him. Well yesterday Grant and I went to Publix; he cooed, laughed, and smiled...we are making our own memories!
So again, my many thanks to everyone who took the time to bring us a meal (or two) for many, many reasons you have all touched and blessed our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that you are making new memories...it gives me hope. Can't wait to visit you again--and maybe take you out to dinner :)
Lots of love,
Caitlin
Post a Comment