Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Vikings....uck!




Well with all the talk of our beloved Minnesota Vikings signing Brett Farve (uck, uck!) yesterday, I remembered a great E story that was worth sharing. Jake's parents are huge Green Bay Packer fans. Last year for Christmas they gave E a Green Bay Packer sweatshirt. After he opened it, Jake's mom wanted him to put it on to take a picture, but he flat out refused!! He was screaming and pulling it off...we never did get a picture! The above pictures however are from his 2nd b-day party with his friends where he is proudly wearing a MN Vikings shirt! Man I love that kid...what a great sense of humor he had!

P.S. What to do? I don't know if I can honestly cheer for the Vikings...I mean seriously, Brett Farve! That is just wrong, wrong! So now who do I pick...I've always secretly cheered for the Jags. I think the Titans are pretty cool as well...maybe I will have to temporarily suspend my Vikings cheering for this season (God knows Brett will be "retired" again next year)!

No comments: