Grant is an absolute super sleeper! Until last night he has slept completely through the night from like 8:30pm until around 7am. Last night he was up once around 3am and only for like 20 minutes. He also naps!! That is such a foreign concept to me to have a child that NAPS! Super G is definitely a thumb sucker, it is so adorable (probably won't be later, but I will worry about that then). Visken and Suzie sure seem to like him and I had to laugh this morning, both of them had been going in to check on him.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Zzzzzzz!
Grant is an absolute super sleeper! Until last night he has slept completely through the night from like 8:30pm until around 7am. Last night he was up once around 3am and only for like 20 minutes. He also naps!! That is such a foreign concept to me to have a child that NAPS! Super G is definitely a thumb sucker, it is so adorable (probably won't be later, but I will worry about that then). Visken and Suzie sure seem to like him and I had to laugh this morning, both of them had been going in to check on him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment